TREATING YOU WITH CARE & RESPECT IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY.
You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care.
Being a partner means you have responsibilities too.
- Ensure our patients have 24-hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
- The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern.
The medical staff will advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle. We would respectfully ask these of you.
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it’s ex-directory.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependents. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals, and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.
01643 703441 - opt 1
01643 703441 - Opt 2
(SURGERY EMAIL ADDRESS)
If your correspondence relates to a request for medical treatment or any urgent matter please contact our Patient and Practitioner Services team on 01643 703441 (8:30am – 6:30pm). Our prescription line is available for any medication queries or prescription requests on the same number (9am - 12 noon, Monday – Friday).
Our GPs and clinical team cannot provide medical advice by email. General information for the attention of a GP will be passed on if requested.
Please note - this email is not continually monitored.
(REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS EMAIL ADDRESS)
This email is for repeat prescription requests only.
If your medication request is urgent please contact our prescription line on 01643 703441 (Option 2). 9am - 12 noon, Monday - Friday.
Please include your name and date of birth with your request. Please be advised that requests for “all repeats” or requests with limited information are likely to result in a delay in the processing of medication. In such instances, staff will need to contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
This email inbox is only monitored during prescription line hours - 9am - 12 noon, Monday - Friday.
For repeat prescription ordering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – please sign up to Patient Access or the NHS App – further details can be found on the Prescriptions and Online Access page of our website.
Minehead Medical Centre Address
Harley House Site
2 Irnham Road, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 5DL